The next step in evolution!
After Zega and Zega Pro, we have now developed the Zega Pro2. Based on the Zega Pro, its excellent properties have all been retained, but many details have also been significantly improved.
The Zega Pro2 shines with its improved profile for even better operation, a carrying handle as standard and optimised ventilation.
Above all, though, the pre-assembled version is an absolute revolution! It is factory-fitted with an entirely new attachment system that combines suitability with maximum ease of use, facilitating single-handed use – you could say it’s “Plug and play” for fully packed aluminium panniers!
There’s a single lever on the outside to operate the mechanism. The lid can stay closed when it is removed from the bike. Pannier on, click – and go!
The innovative construction in resilient stainless steel releases the catch before attachment, which means the Zega Pro2 can also cope with extreme loads.
The supports for the Zega Pro2 accessories holder are also standard fittings on the pre-assembled Zega Pro2 on both sides of each pannier. They are automatically locked when the lid is closed.
The important features
- improved seal profile for precise and even easier use
- carrying handle made of strong harness material as standard, lowered into the handle groove on the pannier lid so no irritation either when sitting or when securing luggage
- optimised ventilation system for easy opening at high pressure differences, e.g. after going through a tunnel
- including all the benefits of the award-winning Zega Pro aluminium pannier
- also available in a lockable version so it can be secured with other Touratech locks